East Smart ACT 0
East Smart ACT 0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall East Smart ACT 0 from your systembasheerxxx
. More information on basheerxxx can be found here
. Further information about East Smart ACT 0 can be found at http://ibda3gate.com/vb/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing East Smart ACT 0 is C:\Program Files\WinZip\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 457.04 KB (468007 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside East Smart ACT 0. They take about 457.04 KB (468007
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (457.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0
of East Smart ACT 0.
East Smart ACT 0 is a program released by the software company basheerxxx. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove East Smart ACT 0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove East Smart ACT 0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find East Smart ACT 0 or simply click the Search field and type in "East Smart ACT 0". If it exists on your system the East Smart ACT 0 program will be found very quickly. After you select East Smart ACT 0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding East Smart ACT 0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for East Smart ACT 0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ibda3gate.com/vb/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall East Smart ACT 0.
8. After removing East Smart ACT 0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of East Smart ACT 0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing East Smart ACT 0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove East Smart ACT 0 by basheerxxx from your computer, nor are we saying that East Smart ACT 0 by basheerxxx is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove East Smart ACT 0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:59:56.987