East India Company
You can find below details on how to uninstall East India Company for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall East India Company from your systemCatalog Games, Inc. by dark
. Open here
where you can find out more on Catalog Games, Inc. by dark. Please follow gameway.ru/catalog2/
if you want to read more on East India Company on Catalog Games, Inc. by dark's page. East India Company is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\East India Company folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling East India Company is "C:\Program Files (x86)\East India Company\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. East India Company's main file takes about 4.58 MB (4804576 bytes) and is called eastindia.exe.
East India Company contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.47 MB (6779352
bytes) on disk.
- eastindia.exe (4.58 MB)
- ReactorActivate.exe (409.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.98 KB)
- EICServer.exe (825.27 KB)
East India Company is a program marketed by the software company Catalog Games, Inc. by dark. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall East India Company is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase East India Company from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find East India Company or simply activate the Search feature and type in "East India Company". The East India Company app will be found automatically. When you select East India Company in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding East India Company, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for East India Company:
- The web site of the program is: gameway.ru/catalog2/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\East India Company\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove East India Company.
8. After uninstalling East India Company, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of East India Company that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling East India Company with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall East India Company by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark from your PC, nor are we saying that East India Company by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall East India Company supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-11 08:21:50.070