East India Company Collection
This page is about East India Company Collection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall East India Company Collection from your systemStardock Corporation
. More information on Stardock Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\East India Company Collection folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\East India Company Collection\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall eiccomplete is the full command line if you want to remove East India Company Collection. ImpulseLauncher.exe is the East India Company Collection's primary executable file and it takes around 458.75 KB (469760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside East India Company Collection. They take about 20.88 MB (21892656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eastindia.exe (4.24 MB)
- ImpulseLauncher.exe (458.75 KB)
- piratebay.exe (3.93 MB)
- privateer.exe (4.30 MB)
- trafalgar.exe (4.20 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (721.36 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- EICServer.exe (843.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
East India Company Collection is a program by Stardock Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove East India Company Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase East India Company Collection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find East India Company Collection or simply click the Search field and type in "East India Company Collection". If it is installed on your PC the East India Company Collection app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select East India Company Collection in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about East India Company Collection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove East India Company Collection.
8. After removing East India Company Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong East India Company Collection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling East India Company Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove East India Company Collection by Stardock Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that East India Company Collection by Stardock Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove East India Company Collection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:21:30.173