EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from your systemEaseUS
. More information on EaseUS can be found here
. More data about the app EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can be seen at http://www.easeus.com/support.htm
. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 290.19 KB (297152 bytes) on disk and is labeled DRW.exe.
The following executables are contained in EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. They occupy 19.06 MB (19988323
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DRW.exe (290.19 KB)
- DRWReport.exe (391.69 KB)
- DRWUI.exe (14.35 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (515.69 KB)
- OfficeViewer15.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
- ureport.exe (297.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5
of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. For other EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a program by EaseUS. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard". If it exists on your system the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
- The software company is: http://www.easeus.com/support.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
8. After removing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard by EaseUS from your computer, nor are we saying that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard by EaseUS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 04:43:56.740