Earthquake 3D is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Earthquake 3D from your computerWOLTON
. Go over here
where you can read more on WOLTON. Usually the Earthquake 3D program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Earthquake 3D folder, depending on the user's option during install. Earthquake 3D's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Earthquake 3D\uninst1~.nsu". The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2015232 bytes) on disk and is called EQuake3D.exe.
Earthquake 3D is composed of the following executables which take 1.92 MB (2015232
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Earthquake 3D version 2.9
only. For other Earthquake 3D versions please click below:
Earthquake 3D is a program marketed by WOLTON. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Earthquake 3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Earthquake 3D from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Earthquake 3D or simply click the Search field and type in "Earthquake 3D". If it is installed on your PC the Earthquake 3D program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Earthquake 3D in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Earthquake 3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Earthquake 3D.
8. After uninstalling Earthquake 3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Earthquake 3D that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Earthquake 3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Earthquake 3D by WOLTON from your PC, we are not saying that Earthquake 3D by WOLTON is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Earthquake 3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:43:46.640