Earn to Die 2012
You can find below details on how to remove Earn to Die 2012 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Earn to Die 2012 from your PCShmehao.com
. You can read more on Shmehao.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.shmehao.com
if you want to read more on Earn to Die 2012 on Shmehao.com's website. Earn to Die 2012 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Earn to Die 2012 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Earn to Die 2012 is "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Earn to Die 2012\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Earn to Die 2012.exe is the Earn to Die 2012's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.97 MB (6258688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Earn to Die 2012. They take about 6.64 MB (6966042
bytes) on disk.
- Earn to Die 2012.exe (5.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Earn to Die 2012 version 2012
Earn to Die 2012 is an application offered by the software company Shmehao.com. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Earn to Die 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Earn to Die 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Earn to Die 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "Earn to Die 2012". If it exists on your system the Earn to Die 2012 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Earn to Die 2012 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Earn to Die 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Earn to Die 2012:
- The publisher is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Earn to Die 2012\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Earn to Die 2012.
8. After uninstalling Earn to Die 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Earn to Die 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Earn to Die 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Earn to Die 2012 by Shmehao.com from your PC, we are not saying that Earn to Die 2012 by Shmehao.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Earn to Die 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:13:27.127