Eador. Masters of the Broken World
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World from your systemSnowbird Games
. More data about Snowbird Games can be read here
. More data about the software Eador. Masters of the Broken World can be found at http://www.snowbirdgames.com/eador/?lang=en
. Usually the Eador. Masters of the Broken World application is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Eador. Masters of the Broken World folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Eador. Masters of the Broken World's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Eador. Masters of the Broken World. They take about 20.56 MB (21559755
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.12 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.14 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.20 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.11 KB)
- steambackup.exe (128.13 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Eador. Masters of the Broken World we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 232050
Eador. Masters of the Broken World is a program offered by the software company Snowbird Games. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Eador. Masters of the Broken World from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Eador. Masters of the Broken World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eador. Masters of the Broken World". If it is installed on your PC the Eador. Masters of the Broken World program will be found very quickly. When you click Eador. Masters of the Broken World in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Eador. Masters of the Broken World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Eador. Masters of the Broken World:
- The publisher is: http://www.snowbirdgames.com/eador/?lang=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World.
8. After uninstalling Eador. Masters of the Broken World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eador. Masters of the Broken World which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eador. Masters of the Broken World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World by Snowbird Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Eador. Masters of the Broken World by Snowbird Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eador. Masters of the Broken World supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:30:06.963