EZTouch Editor 1.0.5
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 from your PCEZAutomation
. More info about EZAutomation can be found here
. Please open http://www.EZAutomation.net/
if you want to read more on EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 on EZAutomation's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZAutomation\EZTouch Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EZAutomation\EZTouch Editor\Uninstall EZTouch Editor.exe. Uninstall EZTouch Editor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 53.99 KB (55283 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with EZTouch Editor 1.0.5. They take about 7.94 MB (8329715
bytes) on disk.
- AVGUpdater.exe (156.50 KB)
- EZTouchEditor.exe (7.27 MB)
- Ezupdate.exe (145.50 KB)
- Uninstall EZTouch Editor.exe (53.99 KB)
- SymFac1.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5
of EZTouch Editor 1.0.5.
EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 is an application released by EZAutomation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZTouch Editor 1.0.5". If it exists on your system the EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 app will be found automatically. After you click EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EZTouch Editor 1.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EZTouch Editor 1.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.EZAutomation.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EZAutomation\EZTouch Editor\Uninstall EZTouch Editor.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EZTouch Editor 1.0.5.
8. After removing EZTouch Editor 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 by EZAutomation from your PC, nor are we saying that EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 by EZAutomation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EZTouch Editor 1.0.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:36:34.410