EZOutlookSync Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall EZOutlookSync Pro from your systemAstonsoft Ltd
. You can read more on Astonsoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the app EZOutlookSync Pro can be found at http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/
. Usually the EZOutlookSync Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files\EZOutlookSync Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling EZOutlookSync Pro is C:\Program Files\EZOutlookSync Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. EZOutlookSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.15 MB (2254040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EZOutlookSync Pro. They occupy about 2.19 MB (2298794
bytes) on disk.
- EZOutlookSync.exe (2.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (43.71 KB)
The current web page applies to EZOutlookSync Pro version 3.1
alone. For other EZOutlookSync Pro versions please click below:
EZOutlookSync Pro is an application offered by the software company Astonsoft Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase EZOutlookSync Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EZOutlookSync Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EZOutlookSync Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "EZOutlookSync Pro". If it is installed on your PC the EZOutlookSync Pro app will be found automatically. After you select EZOutlookSync Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EZOutlookSync Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EZOutlookSync Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EZOutlookSync Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EZOutlookSync Pro.
8. After removing EZOutlookSync Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EZOutlookSync Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EZOutlookSync Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EZOutlookSync Pro by Astonsoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that EZOutlookSync Pro by Astonsoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EZOutlookSync Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 23:10:06.093