EZDownloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EZDownloader from your computerEZDownloader
. Take a look here
for more information on EZDownloader. EZDownloader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EZDownloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called EZDownloader.exe and it has a size of 285.50 KB (292352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in EZDownloader. They occupy 1.44 MB (1505649
bytes) on disk.
- EZDownloader.exe (285.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about EZDownloader version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EZDownloader:
The files below remain on your disk by EZDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.Extension.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.Spider.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\TabStrip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\EZDownloader\EZDownloader.exe
EZDownloader is an application offered by EZDownloader. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase EZDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EZDownloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EZDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EZDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the EZDownloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EZDownloader in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EZDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EZDownloader.
8. After uninstalling EZDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EZDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EZDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EZDownloader by EZDownloader from your PC, we are not saying that EZDownloader by EZDownloader is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EZDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:06.293