This page contains detailed information on how to remove EZ-Converter FA for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EZ-Converter FA from your PCCASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.
. Check out here
for more info on CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.. EZ-Converter FA is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CASIO\EZ-Converter FA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove EZ-Converter FA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CASIO\EZ-Converter FA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1708032 bytes) on disk and is labeled EZ-Converter FA.exe.
The executables below are part of EZ-Converter FA. They occupy an average of 4.88 MB (5120974
bytes) on disk.
- EZ-Converter FA.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EZ-Converter FA. Click on the links below for other EZ-Converter FA versions:
EZ-Converter FA is a program marketed by the software company CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase EZ-Converter FA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EZ-Converter FA from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EZ-Converter FA or simply activate the Search field and type in "EZ-Converter FA". The EZ-Converter FA program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EZ-Converter FA in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EZ-Converter FA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EZ-Converter FA.
8. After uninstalling EZ-Converter FA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EZ-Converter FA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EZ-Converter FA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EZ-Converter FA by CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that EZ-Converter FA by CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EZ-Converter FA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 14:46:11.987