This page contains detailed information on how to remove EXPERTool v9.20 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EXPERTool v9.20 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Please follow http://www.gainward.com/
if you want to read more on EXPERTool v9.20 on Gainward Co. Ltd.'s web page. Usually the EXPERTool v9.20 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for EXPERTool v9.20 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. TBPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.93 MB (2024752 bytes) on disk.
EXPERTool v9.20 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.58 MB (5846230
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- G-PANEL.exe (1.63 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (883.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EXPERTool v9.20.
EXPERTool v9.20 is an application by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove EXPERTool v9.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EXPERTool v9.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool v9.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v9.20". The EXPERTool v9.20 program will be found very quickly. When you select EXPERTool v9.20 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EXPERTool v9.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v9.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EXPERTool v9.20.
8. After removing EXPERTool v9.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v9.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v9.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EXPERTool v9.20 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v9.20 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EXPERTool v9.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:28:15.840