This web page is about EXPERTool v9.19 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool v9.19 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Please open http://www.gainward.com/
if you want to read more on EXPERTool v9.19 on Gainward Co. Ltd.'s page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing EXPERTool v9.19 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled G-PANEL.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1714176 bytes).
EXPERTool v9.19 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.64 MB (3821478
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- G-PANEL.exe (1.63 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (883.71 KB)
This info is about EXPERTool v9.19 version 126.96.36.199
EXPERTool v9.19 is a program marketed by Gainward Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove EXPERTool v9.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EXPERTool v9.19 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool v9.19 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v9.19". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool v9.19 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EXPERTool v9.19 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EXPERTool v9.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v9.19:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EXPERTool v9.19.
8. After removing EXPERTool v9.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v9.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v9.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXPERTool v9.19 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool v9.19 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EXPERTool v9.19 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 05:47:22.393