EXPERTool v9.17 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EXPERTool v9.17 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Click on http://www.gainward.com/
to get more facts about EXPERTool v9.17 on Gainward Co. Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory (same installation drive as Windows). EXPERTool v9.17's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2017584 bytes) on disk and is named TBPanel.exe.
EXPERTool v9.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.93 MB (4124886
bytes) on disk.
- TBPanel.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (883.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of EXPERTool v9.17.
EXPERTool v9.17 is an application offered by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall EXPERTool v9.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EXPERTool v9.17 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool v9.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v9.17". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v9.17 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EXPERTool v9.17 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EXPERTool v9.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v9.17:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EXPERTool v9.17.
8. After removing EXPERTool v9.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool v9.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v9.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v9.17 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool v9.17 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EXPERTool v9.17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 11:33:46.437