This web page is about EXPERTool v9.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall EXPERTool v9.11 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. You can read more on Gainward Co. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on EXPERTool v9.11 at http://www.gainward.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall EXPERTool v9.11. The application's main executable file is titled TBPanel.exe and its approximative size is 2.09 MB (2194904 bytes).
EXPERTool v9.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.97 MB (4159894
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (750.74 KB)
This data is about EXPERTool v9.11 version 220.127.116.11
EXPERTool v9.11 is an application marketed by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase EXPERTool v9.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EXPERTool v9.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EXPERTool v9.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v9.11". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool v9.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EXPERTool v9.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EXPERTool v9.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v9.11:
- The software company is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EXPERTool v9.11.
8. After removing EXPERTool v9.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v9.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v9.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v9.11 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool v9.11 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool v9.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 23:25:38.380