You can find below details on how to remove EXPERTool v8.9 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 from your PCGainward Co. Ltd.
. More information on Gainward Co. Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about the app EXPERTool v8.9 can be seen at http://www.gainward.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EXPERTool v8.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TBPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.05 MB (2147112 bytes) on disk.
EXPERTool v8.9 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.62 MB (3794567
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (460.11 KB)
The current web page applies to EXPERTool v8.9 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other EXPERTool v8.9 versions:
...click to view all...
EXPERTool v8.9 is an application offered by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EXPERTool v8.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v8.9". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v8.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EXPERTool v8.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EXPERTool v8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v8.9:
- The software company is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EXPERTool v8.9.
8. After uninstalling EXPERTool v8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool v8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EXPERTool v8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v8.9 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:57:19.907