You can find below details on how to remove EXPERTool v8.9 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 from your PCGainward Co. Ltd.
. More information on Gainward Co. Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about the app EXPERTool v8.9 can be seen at http://www.gainward.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EXPERTool v8.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TBPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.05 MB (2147112 bytes) on disk.
EXPERTool v8.9 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.62 MB (3794567
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (460.11 KB)
The current web page applies to EXPERTool v8.9 version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other EXPERTool v8.9 versions:
...click to view all...
EXPERTool v8.9 is an application offered by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool v8.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v8.9". The EXPERTool v8.9 program will be found automatically. After you click EXPERTool v8.9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EXPERTool v8.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v8.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EXPERTool v8.9.
8. After uninstalling EXPERTool v8.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool v8.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EXPERTool v8.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v8.9 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXPERTool v8.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:57:19.907