You can find below details on how to remove EXPERTool v8.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EXPERTool v8.5 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Further information about EXPERTool v8.5 can be found at http://www.gainward.com/
. EXPERTool v8.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. EXPERTool v8.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. TBPanel.exe is the EXPERTool v8.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.95 MB (2048368 bytes) on disk.
EXPERTool v8.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.49 MB (3656104
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (422.61 KB)
This info is about EXPERTool v8.5 version 184.108.40.206
EXPERTool v8.5 is an application offered by Gainward Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove EXPERTool v8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EXPERTool v8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EXPERTool v8.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool v8.5". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v8.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click EXPERTool v8.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EXPERTool v8.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v8.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EXPERTool v8.5.
8. After removing EXPERTool v8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool v8.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EXPERTool v8.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v8.5 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v8.5 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EXPERTool v8.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-06 17:13:14.710