You can find below details on how to remove EXPERTool v8.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EXPERTool v8.5 from your systemGainward Co. Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Further information about EXPERTool v8.5 can be found at http://www.gainward.com/
. EXPERTool v8.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. EXPERTool v8.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. TBPanel.exe is the EXPERTool v8.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.95 MB (2048368 bytes) on disk.
EXPERTool v8.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.49 MB (3656104
bytes) on disk:
- TBPanel.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (422.61 KB)
This info is about EXPERTool v8.5 version 220.127.116.11
EXPERTool v8.5 is an application offered by Gainward Co. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove EXPERTool v8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EXPERTool v8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EXPERTool v8.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v8.5". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool v8.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select EXPERTool v8.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EXPERTool v8.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool v8.5:
- The software company is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EXPERTool v8.5.
8. After removing EXPERTool v8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool v8.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EXPERTool v8.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EXPERTool v8.5 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v8.5 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EXPERTool v8.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 17:13:14.710