This page is about EXPERTool v10.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool v10.1 from your computerGainward Co. Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gainward Co. Ltd.. Please follow http://www.gainward.com/
if you want to read more on EXPERTool v10.1 on Gainward Co. Ltd.'s page. EXPERTool v10.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EXPERTool v10.1. TBPanel.exe is the EXPERTool v10.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.94 MB (2033456 bytes) on disk.
EXPERTool v10.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.63 MB (6951670
bytes) on disk.
- TBPanel.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- G-PANEL.exe (1.63 MB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (1.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.0.0
of EXPERTool v10.1.
EXPERTool v10.1 is a program offered by the software company Gainward Co. Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove EXPERTool v10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EXPERTool v10.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EXPERTool v10.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXPERTool v10.1". The EXPERTool v10.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EXPERTool v10.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EXPERTool v10.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool v10.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gainward.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EXPERTool v10.1.
8. After removing EXPERTool v10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool v10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool v10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool v10.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that EXPERTool v10.1 by Gainward Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool v10.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 17:52:09.730