EXPERTool 7.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 from your PCGainward Co., Ltd
. You can find out more on Gainward Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on EXPERTool 7.8 at http://www.gainward.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for EXPERTool 7.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.08 MB (2181744 bytes) on disk and is titled TBPANEL.exe.
The following executable files are contained in EXPERTool 7.8. They take 2.82 MB (2960432
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (2.08 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.03 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.8
of EXPERTool 7.8.
EXPERTool 7.8 is a program released by the software company Gainward Co., Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EXPERTool 7.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool 7.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool 7.8". The EXPERTool 7.8 app will be found automatically. When you click EXPERTool 7.8 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EXPERTool 7.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool 7.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EXPERTool 7.8.
8. After uninstalling EXPERTool 7.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 7.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 7.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that EXPERTool 7.8 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXPERTool 7.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:40:02.070