EXPERTool 7.23 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EXPERTool 7.23 from your systemGainward Co., Ltd
. You can read more on Gainward Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about EXPERTool 7.23 can be seen at http://www.gainward.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing EXPERTool 7.23 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TBPANEL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.50 MB (3670856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EXPERTool 7.23. They occupy an average of 4.25 MB (4453899
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (3.50 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
The current page applies to EXPERTool 7.23 version 7.23
EXPERTool 7.23 is a program offered by the software company Gainward Co., Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall EXPERTool 7.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EXPERTool 7.23 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EXPERTool 7.23 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXPERTool 7.23". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool 7.23 application will be found very quickly. When you select EXPERTool 7.23 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EXPERTool 7.23, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool 7.23:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EXPERTool 7.23.
8. After removing EXPERTool 7.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EXPERTool 7.23 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EXPERTool 7.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool 7.23 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that EXPERTool 7.23 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool 7.23 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:00:44.160