This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EXPERTool 7.18 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EXPERTool 7.18 from your computerGainward Co., Ltd
. Further information on Gainward Co., Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info related to EXPERTool 7.18 at http://www.gainward.com
. EXPERTool 7.18 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling EXPERTool 7.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TBPANEL.exe is the EXPERTool 7.18's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.16 MB (2265416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EXPERTool 7.18. They occupy 2.91 MB (3048011
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (2.16 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.18
of EXPERTool 7.18.
EXPERTool 7.18 is a program by Gainward Co., Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase EXPERTool 7.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EXPERTool 7.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EXPERTool 7.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXPERTool 7.18". If it is installed on your PC the EXPERTool 7.18 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EXPERTool 7.18 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EXPERTool 7.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EXPERTool 7.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EXPERTool 7.18.
8. After removing EXPERTool 7.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 7.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 7.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool 7.18 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EXPERTool 7.18 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool 7.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:00:21.527