This page is about EXPERTool 7.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool 7.12 from your systemGainward Co., Ltd
. You can read more on Gainward Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on EXPERTool 7.12 at http://www.gainward.com
. Usually the EXPERTool 7.12 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\EXPERTool directory, depending on the user's option during install. EXPERTool 7.12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled TBPANEL.exe and it has a size of 2.08 MB (2181744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of EXPERTool 7.12. They take an average of 2.82 MB (2960239
bytes) on disk.
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPANEL.exe (2.08 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
This data is about EXPERTool 7.12 version 7.12
When you're planning to uninstall EXPERTool 7.12 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EXPERTool 7.12's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\EXPERTool
- C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\TBMANAGE.DLL
- C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\TBPANEL.exe
EXPERTool 7.12 is an application marketed by the software company Gainward Co., Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase EXPERTool 7.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EXPERTool 7.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EXPERTool 7.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXPERTool 7.12". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool 7.12 app will be found automatically. When you click EXPERTool 7.12 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EXPERTool 7.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool 7.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EXPERTool 7.12.
8. After uninstalling EXPERTool 7.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 7.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 7.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXPERTool 7.12 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that EXPERTool 7.12 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EXPERTool 7.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:10:21.237