You can find on this page details on how to remove EXPERTool 6.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EXPERTool 6.4 from your computerGainward Co., Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Gainward Co., Ltd. Please follow http://www.gainward.com
if you want to read more on EXPERTool 6.4 on Gainward Co., Ltd's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EXPERTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EXPERTool 6.4. TBPanel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.04 MB (2138408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with EXPERTool 6.4. They occupy about 4.31 MB (4520914
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DXTOOL.EXE (32.50 KB)
- TBPanel.exe (2.04 MB)
- TBZOOM.EXE (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- BIOSCTL.EXE (7.91 KB)
- SaVBIOS.exe (433.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4
of EXPERTool 6.4.
EXPERTool 6.4 is a program by Gainward Co., Ltd. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase EXPERTool 6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EXPERTool 6.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EXPERTool 6.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EXPERTool 6.4". If it exists on your system the EXPERTool 6.4 program will be found automatically. After you select EXPERTool 6.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EXPERTool 6.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXPERTool 6.4:
- The software company is: http://www.gainward.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXPERTool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EXPERTool 6.4.
8. After removing EXPERTool 6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXPERTool 6.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EXPERTool 6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EXPERTool 6.4 by Gainward Co., Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that EXPERTool 6.4 by Gainward Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EXPERTool 6.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:11:35.653