This page is about EXErrorsFix 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EXErrorsFix 2.1 from your computerEXE-Errors.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on EXE-Errors.com. You can see more info on EXErrorsFix 2.1 at http://EXE-Errors.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\EXErrorsFix folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing EXErrorsFix 2.1 is C:\Program Files\EXErrorsFix\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.32 MB (3479552 bytes) on disk and is titled EXErrorsFix.exe.
EXErrorsFix 2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 4.03 MB (4223262
bytes) on disk.
- EXErrorsFix.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.28 KB)
The current web page applies to EXErrorsFix 2.1 version 2.1
EXErrorsFix 2.1 is an application marketed by EXE-Errors.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall EXErrorsFix 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EXErrorsFix 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EXErrorsFix 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EXErrorsFix 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the EXErrorsFix 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EXErrorsFix 2.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EXErrorsFix 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXErrorsFix 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://EXE-Errors.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXErrorsFix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EXErrorsFix 2.1.
8. After uninstalling EXErrorsFix 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EXErrorsFix 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXErrorsFix 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EXErrorsFix 2.1 by EXE-Errors.com from your PC, we are not saying that EXErrorsFix 2.1 by EXE-Errors.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EXErrorsFix 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:18:08.173