EXARadyo 3.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall EXARadyo 3.2 from your PCTerkon Teknoloji
. Open here
for more info on Terkon Teknoloji. You can see more info on EXARadyo 3.2 at http://www.exaradyo.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EXARadyo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EXARadyo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EXARadyo 3.2. EXARadyo.exe is the EXARadyo 3.2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 924.73 KB (946928 bytes) on disk.
EXARadyo 3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1737176
bytes) on disk.
- EXARadyo.exe (924.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (771.73 KB)
The current web page applies to EXARadyo 3.2 version 3.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\EXARadyo.lnk
EXARadyo 3.2 is a program offered by Terkon Teknoloji. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove EXARadyo 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EXARadyo 3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EXARadyo 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "EXARadyo 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the EXARadyo 3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EXARadyo 3.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EXARadyo 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EXARadyo 3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.exaradyo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EXARadyo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EXARadyo 3.2.
8. After removing EXARadyo 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EXARadyo 3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EXARadyo 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EXARadyo 3.2 by Terkon Teknoloji from your PC, nor are we saying that EXARadyo 3.2 by Terkon Teknoloji is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EXARadyo 3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 09:29:39.650