EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities from your systemEVROMEDIA
. More information about EVROMEDIA can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVROMEDIA\USB Volar Lite Utilities folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CONRCtl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk.
EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 292.00 KB (299008
bytes) on disk.
- CONRCtl.exe (84.00 KB)
- UinstCon.exe (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities.
EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities is a program marketed by EVROMEDIA. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities". If it exists on your system the EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities.
8. After uninstalling EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities by EVROMEDIA from your computer, nor are we saying that EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities by EVROMEDIA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVROMEDIA USB Volar Lite Utilities in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 00:28:14.553