EVP Office 8.0.6
This info is about EVP Office 8.0.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EVP Office 8.0.6 from your systemEVP Systems
. You can find out more on EVP Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about EVP Office 8.0.6 can be seen at http://www.evpsys.com/
. EVP Office 8.0.6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVP Systems directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\EVP Systems\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EVP Office 8.0.6. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 976.03 KB (999456 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside EVP Office 8.0.6. They take about 16.52 MB (17320672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cap32.exe (2.89 MB)
- cost32.exe (3.49 MB)
- estate32.exe (3.53 MB)
- evpadmin.exe (2.08 MB)
- fetfate.exe (61.03 KB)
- gift32.exe (3.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (976.03 KB)
The current page applies to EVP Office 8.0.6 version 8.0.6
EVP Office 8.0.6 is an application offered by the software company EVP Systems. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall EVP Office 8.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EVP Office 8.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EVP Office 8.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "EVP Office 8.0.6". If it is installed on your PC the EVP Office 8.0.6 app will be found automatically. After you select EVP Office 8.0.6 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EVP Office 8.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVP Office 8.0.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.evpsys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVP Systems\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EVP Office 8.0.6.
8. After removing EVP Office 8.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVP Office 8.0.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EVP Office 8.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EVP Office 8.0.6 by EVP Systems from your computer, we are not saying that EVP Office 8.0.6 by EVP Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EVP Office 8.0.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:12:37.627