EVO is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EVO from your computerAudient
. Further information on Audient can be found here
. Usually the EVO application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Audient\EVO directory, depending on the user's option during setup. EVO's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audient\EVO\uninstall.exe. EVO.exe is the EVO's main executable file and it takes approximately 11.38 MB (11937768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EVO. They take an average of 11.48 MB (12033921
bytes) on disk.
- EVO.exe (11.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (93.90 KB)
This info is about EVO version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more EVO versions please click below:
EVO is an application released by Audient. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase EVO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EVO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EVO or simply click the Search feature and type in "EVO". The EVO program will be found very quickly. When you select EVO in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EVO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EVO.
8. After uninstalling EVO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EVO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EVO by Audient from your computer, nor are we saying that EVO by Audient is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EVO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 03:19:15.747