EVGA Precision X 4.2.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 from your systemEVGA Corporation
. Further information on EVGA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision X directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision X\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EVGAPrecision.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 612.32 KB (627016 bytes) on disk.
EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 16.40 MB (17191923
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EVGAPrecision.exe (612.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.58 KB)
- Bridge.exe (40.85 KB)
- EVGAPixelClockOC.exe (2.31 MB)
- EVGAVoltageTuner.exe (1.01 MB)
- EVGAVoltageTuner.exe (1.03 MB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (6.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- EPCMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- EPHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
This page is about EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 version 4.2.0
EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 is a program marketed by the software company EVGA Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVGA Precision X 4.2.0". If it exists on your system the EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EVGA Precision X 4.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0.
8. After uninstalling EVGA Precision X 4.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 by EVGA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 by EVGA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVGA Precision X 4.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:26:27.363