EVGA Precision X 3.0.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 from your PCEVGA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on EVGA Corporation. EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision X folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision X\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EVGA Precision X 3.0.2. EVGAPrecision.exe is the EVGA Precision X 3.0.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 540.82 KB (553800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in EVGA Precision X 3.0.2. They take 6.03 MB (6326480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EVGAPrecision.exe (540.82 KB)
- EVGAPrecisionWrapper.exe (56.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.30 KB)
- Bridge.exe (41.55 KB)
- EVGAVoltageTuner.exe (757.55 KB)
- RTSS.exe (164.82 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- EPCMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- EPHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2
of EVGA Precision X 3.0.2.
EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company EVGA Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVGA Precision X 3.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EVGA Precision X 3.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EVGA Precision X 3.0.2.
8. After uninstalling EVGA Precision X 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 by EVGA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 by EVGA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:34:44.920