EVGA Precision X 3.0.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 from your PCEVGA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on EVGA Corporation. EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision X folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision X\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EVGA Precision X 3.0.2. EVGAPrecision.exe is the EVGA Precision X 3.0.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 540.82 KB (553800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in EVGA Precision X 3.0.2. They take 6.03 MB (6326480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EVGAPrecision.exe (540.82 KB)
- EVGAPrecisionWrapper.exe (56.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.30 KB)
- Bridge.exe (41.55 KB)
- EVGAVoltageTuner.exe (757.55 KB)
- RTSS.exe (164.82 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- EPCMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- EPHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2
of EVGA Precision X 3.0.2.
EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company EVGA Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVGA Precision X 3.0.2". If it exists on your system the EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EVGA Precision X 3.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EVGA Precision X 3.0.2.
8. After uninstalling EVGA Precision X 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 by EVGA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 by EVGA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:34:44.920