EVGA Precision 2.0.4
A way to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 from your computer
This page is about EVGA Precision 2.0.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by EVGA Corporation
. You can find out more on EVGA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing EVGA Precision 2.0.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. EVGAPrecision.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 351.10 KB (359528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EVGA Precision 2.0.4. They occupy about 4.76 MB (4987610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EVGAPrecision.exe (351.10 KB)
- EVGAPrecisionWrapper.exe (43.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.40 KB)
- RTSS.exe (159.10 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- EPCMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- EPHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of EVGA Precision 2.0.4.
A way to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
EVGA Precision 2.0.4 is an application offered by EVGA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EVGA Precision 2.0.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVGA Precision 2.0.4". If it exists on your system the EVGA Precision 2.0.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EVGA Precision 2.0.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EVGA Precision 2.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4.
8. After uninstalling EVGA Precision 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVGA Precision 2.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EVGA Precision 2.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 by EVGA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that EVGA Precision 2.0.4 by EVGA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:34:44.910