EVGA Precision 2.0.4
This page is about EVGA Precision 2.0.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 from your computerEVGA Corporation
. You can find out more on EVGA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing EVGA Precision 2.0.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA Precision\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. EVGAPrecision.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 351.10 KB (359528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EVGA Precision 2.0.4. They occupy about 4.76 MB (4987610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EVGAPrecision.exe (351.10 KB)
- EVGAPrecisionWrapper.exe (43.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.40 KB)
- RTSS.exe (159.10 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- EPCMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- EPHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4
of EVGA Precision 2.0.4.
EVGA Precision 2.0.4 is an application offered by EVGA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EVGA Precision 2.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "EVGA Precision 2.0.4". If it exists on your system the EVGA Precision 2.0.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EVGA Precision 2.0.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EVGA Precision 2.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4.
8. After uninstalling EVGA Precision 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVGA Precision 2.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EVGA Precision 2.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 by EVGA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that EVGA Precision 2.0.4 by EVGA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EVGA Precision 2.0.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:34:44.910