EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1
EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 from your PCEVGA
. More info about EVGA can be seen here
. Please open http://www.evga.com
if you want to read more on EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 on EVGA's web page. Usually the EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\EVGA OC Scanner X directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\EVGA OC Scanner X\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1. The application's main executable file is named EVGA_OC_Scanner.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1548800 bytes).
EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.16 MB (2263838
bytes) on disk.
- EVGA_OC_Scanner.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1.
EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 is an application by EVGA. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.evga.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\EVGA OC Scanner X\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 by EVGA from your computer, we are not saying that EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 by EVGA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EVGA OC Scanner X 2.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 21:59:03.420