EVEREST Ultimate Edition
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EVEREST Ultimate Edition from your computerLAVALYS, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on LAVALYS, Inc.. Click on http://www.lavalys.com/
to get more details about EVEREST Ultimate Edition on LAVALYS, Inc.'s website. EVEREST Ultimate Edition is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Ultimate Edition directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Ultimate Edition\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall EVEREST Ultimate Edition. EVEREST Ultimate Edition's primary file takes around 2.35 MB (2465888 bytes) and is named everest.exe.
EVEREST Ultimate Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.11 MB (3257274
bytes) on disk.
- everest.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (772.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.50.2109.0
of EVEREST Ultimate Edition. Click on the links below for other EVEREST Ultimate Edition versions:
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is a program by LAVALYS, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase EVEREST Ultimate Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EVEREST Ultimate Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EVEREST Ultimate Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "EVEREST Ultimate Edition". The EVEREST Ultimate Edition app will be found very quickly. When you click EVEREST Ultimate Edition in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EVEREST Ultimate Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVEREST Ultimate Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.lavalys.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavalys\EVEREST Ultimate Edition\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EVEREST Ultimate Edition.
8. After removing EVEREST Ultimate Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EVEREST Ultimate Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EVEREST Ultimate Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EVEREST Ultimate Edition by LAVALYS, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EVEREST Ultimate Edition by LAVALYS, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EVEREST Ultimate Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 20:24:04.817