This page is about EVEREST Ultimate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EVEREST Ultimate from your computeroszone.net
. You can find out more on oszone.net or check for application updates here
. More information about EVEREST Ultimate can be seen at http://www.lavalys.com/
. The full command line for removing EVEREST Ultimate is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Everest5.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called everest.exe and its approximative size is 2.31 MB (2420320 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside EVEREST Ultimate. They take about 2.62 MB (2748512
bytes) on disk.
- everest.exe (2.31 MB)
- everest_start.exe (320.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.02.1847
of EVEREST Ultimate. For other EVEREST Ultimate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EVEREST Ultimate is an application released by oszone.net. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove EVEREST Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EVEREST Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EVEREST Ultimate or simply click the Search feature and type in "EVEREST Ultimate". If it is installed on your PC the EVEREST Ultimate application will be found automatically. When you click EVEREST Ultimate in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EVEREST Ultimate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EVEREST Ultimate:
- The publisher is: http://www.lavalys.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Everest5.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EVEREST Ultimate.
8. After removing EVEREST Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EVEREST Ultimate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVEREST Ultimate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EVEREST Ultimate by oszone.net from your computer, we are not saying that EVEREST Ultimate by oszone.net is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EVEREST Ultimate in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:19:51.470