EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 from your systemLavalys, Inc.
. Further information on Lavalys, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 can be found at http://www.lavalys.com
. EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. everest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.48 MB (2600544 bytes) on disk.
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.16 MB (3309468
bytes) on disk:
- everest.exe (2.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.31 KB)
This web page is about EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 version 5.50
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\everest.exe
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\everest_bench.dll
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\everest_cpl.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\everest_cpuid.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EVEREST Corporate Edition_isUserName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EVEREST Corporate Edition_isUserName\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EVEREST Corporate Edition_isUserName\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EVEREST Corporate Edition_isUserName\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EVEREST Corporate Edition_isUserName\UninstallString
EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 is a program by Lavalys, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50". If it exists on your system the EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 program will be found automatically. When you click EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50:
- The publisher is: http://www.lavalys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Corporate Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50.
8. After removing EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 by Lavalys, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 by Lavalys, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EVEREST Corporate Edition v5.50 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:41:07.537