This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EVAR database for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall EVAR database from your computerEVAR database
. Go over here
for more information on EVAR database. EVAR database is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. EVAR database's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 577.88 KB (591752 bytes) on disk.
EVAR database installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.83 MB (16601520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.28 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (577.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (606.39 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (88.39 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (594.88 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (1.85 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (787.39 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (410.39 KB)
- setup.exe (2.78 MB)
- widevinecdm_host.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of EVAR database.
EVAR database is an application offered by EVAR database. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase EVAR database is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EVAR database from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EVAR database or simply activate the Search field and type in "EVAR database". If it exists on your system the EVAR database program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EVAR database in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EVAR database, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EVAR database.
8. After removing EVAR database, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EVAR database that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EVAR database using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EVAR database by EVAR database from your computer, nor are we saying that EVAR database by EVAR database is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EVAR database supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 00:28:49.420