EUROLineScan is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall EUROLineScan from your systemEUROIMMUN AG
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EUROIMMUN AG. Please open www.euroimmun.com
if you want to read more on EUROLineScan on EUROIMMUN AG's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EUROIMMUN\EUROLineScan directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for EUROLineScan is C:\Program Files (x86)\EUROIMMUN\EUROLineScan\uninstall.exe. EUROLineScan's main file takes about 15.72 MB (16480768 bytes) and is named EUROLineScan.exe.
EUROLineScan is composed of the following executables which take 27.11 MB (28431095
bytes) on disk:
- EUROLineScan.exe (15.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (49.74 KB)
- ImpEx.exe (6.24 MB)
- TextTemplates.exe (5.10 MB)
The current web page applies to EUROLineScan version 3.4.21
only. You can find below info on other versions of EUROLineScan:
EUROLineScan is a program by the software company EUROIMMUN AG. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove EUROLineScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EUROLineScan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EUROLineScan or simply click the Search field and type in "EUROLineScan". If it is installed on your PC the EUROLineScan program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EUROLineScan in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EUROLineScan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EUROLineScan:
- The publisher is: www.euroimmun.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EUROIMMUN\EUROLineScan\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EUROLineScan.
8. After uninstalling EUROLineScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EUROLineScan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EUROLineScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EUROLineScan by EUROIMMUN AG from your PC, nor are we saying that EUROLineScan by EUROIMMUN AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EUROLineScan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:35:21.597