EUROLineScan is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall EUROLineScan from your systemEUROIMMUN AG
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EUROIMMUN AG. Please open www.euroimmun.com
if you want to read more on EUROLineScan on EUROIMMUN AG's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EUROIMMUN\EUROLineScan directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for EUROLineScan is C:\Program Files (x86)\EUROIMMUN\EUROLineScan\uninstall.exe. EUROLineScan's main file takes about 15.72 MB (16480768 bytes) and is named EUROLineScan.exe.
EUROLineScan is composed of the following executables which take 27.11 MB (28431095
bytes) on disk:
- EUROLineScan.exe (15.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (49.74 KB)
- ImpEx.exe (6.24 MB)
- TextTemplates.exe (5.10 MB)
The current web page applies to EUROLineScan version 3.4.21
only. You can find below info on other versions of EUROLineScan:
EUROLineScan is a program by the software company EUROIMMUN AG. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove EUROLineScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EUROLineScan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EUROLineScan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EUROLineScan". If it is installed on your PC the EUROLineScan application will be found automatically. After you click EUROLineScan in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EUROLineScan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EUROLineScan:
- The publisher is: www.euroimmun.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EUROIMMUN\EUROLineScan\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EUROLineScan.
8. After uninstalling EUROLineScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EUROLineScan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EUROLineScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EUROLineScan by EUROIMMUN AG from your PC, nor are we saying that EUROLineScan by EUROIMMUN AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EUROLineScan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:35:21.597