ETS Scientific is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ETS Scientific from your computerUnknown
. Open here
where you can find out more on Unknown. Usually the ETS Scientific program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ETS Scientific directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ETS Scientific is C:\Program Files (x86)\ETS Scientific\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 124.50 KB (127488 bytes) on disk and is labeled ETS Scientific.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ETS Scientific. They take about 938.66 KB (961189
bytes) on disk.
- ETS Scientific.exe (124.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (814.16 KB)
The current page applies to ETS Scientific version 2.0.8
ETS Scientific is an application by the software company Unknown. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall ETS Scientific is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ETS Scientific with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ETS Scientific or simply click the Search feature and type in "ETS Scientific". If it is installed on your PC the ETS Scientific app will be found very quickly. When you select ETS Scientific in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ETS Scientific, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ETS Scientific.
8. After uninstalling ETS Scientific, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ETS Scientific that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ETS Scientific with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ETS Scientific by Unknown from your computer, nor are we saying that ETS Scientific by Unknown is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ETS Scientific in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:32:49.123