You can find below details on how to remove ETER 2.1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ETER 2.1.0 from your systemELA Innovation
. More information on ELA Innovation can be found here
. You can get more details about ETER 2.1.0 at http://www.ela.fr
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ELA Innovation\ELA Terminal directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall ETER 2.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ELA Innovation\ELA Terminal\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.84 MB (1928704 bytes) on disk and is named ETER.exe.
The following executables are contained in ETER 2.1.0. They take 1.89 MB (1980825
bytes) on disk.
- ETER.exe (1.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.90 KB)
This web page is about ETER 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
ETER 2.1.0 is an application marketed by the software company ELA Innovation. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ETER 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ETER 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ETER 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ETER 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the ETER 2.1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click ETER 2.1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ETER 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ETER 2.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.ela.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ELA Innovation\ELA Terminal\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ETER 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling ETER 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ETER 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ETER 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ETER 2.1.0 by ELA Innovation from your computer, nor are we saying that ETER 2.1.0 by ELA Innovation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ETER 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:59:58.337