ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL from your systemELAN Microelectronic Corp.
. Further information on ELAN Microelectronic Corp. can be seen here
. Detailed information about ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL can be found at www.emc.com.tw
. ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Elantech directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL is C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ElanTouchpadRejectionSetter_X86.exe is the ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.58 MB (1658768 bytes) on disk.
ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.93 MB (16708112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElanTouchpadRejectionSetter_X86.exe (1.58 MB)
- ETDAniConf.exe (7.04 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (2.14 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (1.67 MB)
- ETDMag.exe (81.39 KB)
- ETDService.exe (84.39 KB)
- ETDTouch.exe (68.89 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.6.16.003
of ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL.
ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL is a program by ELAN Microelectronic Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL or simply activate the Search field and type in "ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL". If it exists on your system the ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL app will be found automatically. After you select ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL:
- The web site of the program is: www.emc.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDUn_inst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL.
8. After uninstalling ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL by ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ETDWare PS/2-X86 11.6.16.003_WHQL in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:26:59.100