ETAJV PC 26.22
ETAJV PC 26.22 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ETAJV PC 26.22 from your systemJeuxVideo.com
. Further information on JeuxVideo.com can be seen here
. More information about ETAJV PC 26.22 can be found at http://www.jeuxvideo.com
. ETAJV PC 26.22 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ETAJV PC directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling ETAJV PC 26.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ETAJV PC\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ETAJV PC 26.22's primary file takes around 47.39 KB (48529 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ETAJV PC 26.22. They take about 47.39 KB (48529
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ETAJV PC 26.22 version 26.22
ETAJV PC 26.22 is a program released by JeuxVideo.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ETAJV PC 26.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ETAJV PC 26.22 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ETAJV PC 26.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ETAJV PC 26.22". If it exists on your system the ETAJV PC 26.22 app will be found very quickly. When you select ETAJV PC 26.22 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ETAJV PC 26.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ETAJV PC 26.22:
- The software company is: http://www.jeuxvideo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ETAJV PC\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ETAJV PC 26.22.
8. After removing ETAJV PC 26.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ETAJV PC 26.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ETAJV PC 26.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ETAJV PC 26.22 by JeuxVideo.com from your computer, we are not saying that ETAJV PC 26.22 by JeuxVideo.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ETAJV PC 26.22 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:39:28.630