ET USB DownLoad Manager
This page is about ET USB DownLoad Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ET USB DownLoad Manager from your systemEnter Tech
. More data about Enter Tech can be read here
. More details about ET USB DownLoad Manager can be found at http://www.Enter Tech.com
. ET USB DownLoad Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ET USB DownLoad Manager . CWRITER.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ET USB DownLoad Manager . They occupy 396.00 KB (405504
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about ET USB DownLoad Manager version 0.0.9
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ET USB DownLoad Manager :
The files below are left behind on your disk by ET USB DownLoad Manager 's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager (Demo)
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager \CWRITER.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager (Demo)\USB DOWN LOAD MANAGER.lnk
- C:\UserNames\Public\Desktop\USB DOWN LOAD MANAGER.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager \CWRITER.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Enter Tech\ET USB DownLoad Manager \CWRITER.exe.FriendlyAppName
ET USB DownLoad Manager is a program released by Enter Tech. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ET USB DownLoad Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ET USB DownLoad Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ET USB DownLoad Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ET USB DownLoad Manager ". If it exists on your system the ET USB DownLoad Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ET USB DownLoad Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ET USB DownLoad Manager , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ET USB DownLoad Manager :
- The publisher is: http://www.Enter Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ET USB DownLoad Manager .
8. After removing ET USB DownLoad Manager , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ET USB DownLoad Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ET USB DownLoad Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ET USB DownLoad Manager by Enter Tech from your computer, nor are we saying that ET USB DownLoad Manager by Enter Tech is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ET USB DownLoad Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-06 13:34:17.840