This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ESN Sonar for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ESN Sonar from your PCESN Social Software AB
. More information on ESN Social Software AB can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\Sonar directory (same installation drive as Windows). ESN Sonar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\Sonar\esnsonar_uninstall.exe. esnsonar_uninstall.exe is the ESN Sonar's main executable file and it occupies around 346.03 KB (354337 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ESN Sonar. They take about 1.43 MB (1503625
bytes) on disk.
- esnsonar_uninstall.exe (346.03 KB)
- SonarHost.exe (1.10 MB)
This page is about ESN Sonar version 0.70.0
alone. Click on the links below for other ESN Sonar versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove ESN Sonar from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ESN Sonar-0.70.0
ESN Sonar is an application marketed by the software company ESN Social Software AB. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ESN Sonar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ESN Sonar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESN Sonar or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESN Sonar". If it is installed on your PC the ESN Sonar program will be found automatically. When you click ESN Sonar in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESN Sonar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESN Sonar.
8. After uninstalling ESN Sonar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESN Sonar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESN Sonar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESN Sonar by ESN Social Software AB from your PC, we are not saying that ESN Sonar by ESN Social Software AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESN Sonar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 10:40:45.443