This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ESI[tronic] 2.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ESI[tronic] 2.0 from your PCRobert Bosch GmbH
. Additional info about Robert Bosch GmbH can be found here
. Further information about ESI[tronic] 2.0 can be seen at http://www.ESItronic.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\ESItronic 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ESI[tronic] 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\ESItronic 2.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. esitronic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.90 MB (12482616 bytes) on disk.
ESI[tronic] 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 367.69 MB (385549247
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- esirt.exe (150.43 MB)
- esitronic.exe (11.90 MB)
- MultipleInstanceChecker.exe (796.00 KB)
- WibuLicenseImport.exe (152.00 KB)
- firmwareupdate.exe (36.34 MB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (139.00 KB)
- ModuleConfiguration.exe (53.41 MB)
- tbadm32.exe (349.77 KB)
- tbchk32.exe (277.77 KB)
- tbkern32.exe (1.92 MB)
- tbmux32.exe (345.77 KB)
- tbserv32.exe (305.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (100.50 KB)
- js.exe (848.50 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (235.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (25.50 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.50 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (100.50 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (83.50 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (109.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (91.50 KB)
- LicenseRepairTool.exe (21.96 MB)
- servicefax.exe (81.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.1979
of ESI[tronic] 2.0. You can find below info on other releases of ESI[tronic] 2.0:
...click to view all...
ESI[tronic] 2.0 is an application offered by the software company Robert Bosch GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ESI[tronic] 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESI[tronic] 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESI[tronic] 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESI[tronic] 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ESI[tronic] 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ESI[tronic] 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ESI[tronic] 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ESI[tronic] 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.ESItronic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\ESItronic 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESI[tronic] 2.0.
8. After removing ESI[tronic] 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESI[tronic] 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESI[tronic] 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESI[tronic] 2.0 by Robert Bosch GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that ESI[tronic] 2.0 by Robert Bosch GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ESI[tronic] 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:10:46.550