ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Smart Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. callmsi.exe is the ESET Smart Security's primary executable file and it takes approximately 65.51 KB (67080 bytes) on disk.
ESET Smart Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.43 MB (6744016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (65.51 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.09 KB)
- ecmd.exe (57.94 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (58.96 KB)
- egui.exe (2.78 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.77 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.37 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.38 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- ekrn.exe (791.16 KB)
This web page is about ESET Smart Security version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Smart Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Smart Security is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ESET Smart Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ESET Smart Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Smart Security or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Smart Security". If it exists on your system the ESET Smart Security application will be found very quickly. After you select ESET Smart Security in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ESET Smart Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Smart Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Smart Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Smart Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Smart Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Smart Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Smart Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 03:29:42.257