ESET NOD32 Antivirus
This page is about ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your systemEset spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
for more info on Eset spol s r. o.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. egui.exe is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies about 1.94 MB (2029640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ESET NOD32 Antivirus. They occupy 4.90 MB (5141121
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.91 KB)
- ecls.exe (239.92 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.87 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (62.89 KB)
- egui.exe (1.94 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (20.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (714.69 KB)
- Shahed.exe (349.14 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (650.31 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (875.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.424.0
of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ESET NOD32 Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Contrat de licence.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Désinstaller.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\Documentation.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ESET NOD32 Antivirus.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a program by the software company Eset spol s r. o.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus by Eset spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by Eset spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 00:58:27.190