ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computerESET, spol. s r.o.
. Go over here
for more details on ESET, spol. s r.o.. Usually the ESET NOD32 Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. egui.exe is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies around 3.85 MB (4035152 bytes) on disk.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 3.85 MB (4035152
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more ESET NOD32 Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET NOD32 Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\eguiAmon.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\eguiAmonLang.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\eguiDmon.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an application released by the software company ESET, spol. s r.o.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET NOD32 Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET NOD32 Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you select ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ESET NOD32 Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET NOD32 Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 18:39:19.523