ESET Endpoint Security
ESET Endpoint Security is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security from your computerESET, spol. s r.o.
. Take a look here
for more information on ESET, spol. s r.o.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 71.05 KB (72760 bytes) on disk and is called callmsi.exe.
ESET Endpoint Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.73 MB (9150552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (48.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.94 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.30 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (34.84 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.62 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
- CertImporter-1358.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (976.23 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET Endpoint Security version 5.0.2122.1
alone. For other ESET Endpoint Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove ESET Endpoint Security from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET Endpoint Security:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security\Quarantine\INFO.NQI
ESET Endpoint Security is a program released by the software company ESET, spol. s r.o.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Endpoint Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Security". The ESET Endpoint Security app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET Endpoint Security in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Endpoint Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Security.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:15:10.870