ESET Endpoint Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PCESET, spol. s r.o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol. s r.o. or check for application updates here
. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. egui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3154464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They occupy about 7.01 MB (7354984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.17 KB)
- ecmd.exe (54.91 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.91 KB)
- egui.exe (3.01 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (30.33 KB)
- ekrn.exe (976.27 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (179.63 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.09 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2126.11
of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. For other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Endpoint Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:36:08.803