ERS Berlin 2 Beta
This page is about ERS Berlin 2 Beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ERS Berlin 2 Beta from your systemERS Berlin Team
. Open here
for more info on ERS Berlin Team. More data about the application ERS Berlin 2 Beta can be found at http://ers-berlin.de/
. ERS Berlin 2 Beta is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ERS Berlin 2 Beta folder, subject to the user's choice. ERS Berlin 2 Beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ERS Berlin 2 Beta\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ERS Berlin.exe and its approximative size is 1.10 MB (1148416 bytes).
ERS Berlin 2 Beta contains of the executables below. They take 2.50 MB (2617354
bytes) on disk.
- ERS Berlin AddOnPacker.exe (615.50 KB)
- ERS Berlin.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (819.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2011.12.04
of ERS Berlin 2 Beta.
ERS Berlin 2 Beta is an application released by ERS Berlin Team. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase ERS Berlin 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ERS Berlin 2 Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ERS Berlin 2 Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "ERS Berlin 2 Beta". The ERS Berlin 2 Beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ERS Berlin 2 Beta in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ERS Berlin 2 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ERS Berlin 2 Beta:
- The software company is: http://ers-berlin.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ERS Berlin 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ERS Berlin 2 Beta.
8. After removing ERS Berlin 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ERS Berlin 2 Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ERS Berlin 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ERS Berlin 2 Beta by ERS Berlin Team from your computer, we are not saying that ERS Berlin 2 Beta by ERS Berlin Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ERS Berlin 2 Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-06 10:37:00.067